Sunday, March 11, 2012

around the world


I love blogging.  I find it so amazing that people from around the world are reading what I’ve written.  While my blog is still most popular in Canada, there are others from various countries that are reading it as well.  So far, I have readers from:  Canada, United States, Russia, Germany, Philippines, Malaysia, Brazil, Latvia, Turkey and Venezuela.  Wow!  People from 10 different countries are tuning in to see what I have to say.  That’s incredible to me and a bit daunting at the same time.  If any of you write your own blogs please send the link to me via email (sandra@transformationaldesign.ca).  I would love to see what you are writing about. 

Sandra

p.s. I have a new website!!  This site tells a little more about me and what it is that I do.  Please check it out and send in your comments/suggestions!  www.transformationaldesign.ca

No comments: